“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ”
Prof. Alvin Toffler
WHAT IS REVERSE MENTORING?
Reverse Mentoring is an inter-generational idea exhange program which sets high value on all opinions. On the contrary to classical mentoring programs, mentors are now young (current or potential) employees who help older generation leaders cope with the fast pace of change. A well-developed and well-executed reverse mentoring program brings generations together, creates synergy, inspiring all generations and empowers diversity and inclusion.
• Determining project steps and set of rules
• Designing the concept and branding the reverse mentoring program
• Designing the agenda in line with the company strategy and vision.
• Segmenting the target audience and recruiting the young mentors
• Matching upper management mentees & young mentors
• Providing the relevant documentation to help follow-up