UNDERSTANDING A MISUNDERSTOOD GENERATION
This keynote will offer tools for leaders to help them shift their paradigms on
millennials and develop effective and sustainable relationships with young
generation team members.
• 21st century worklife: What has changed?
• Generations at Work
• Demographics: Who are Gen Y? Why are they so important?
• Psychographics: How do they think? How do they live?
• Y Paradigms (False facts)
• Gen Y and Work Life: Motivation, Feedback, Recognition
• Are we ready for Gen Z?
The keynote can be planned as between 30 minutes and 3 hours. Contact us for details and reservations.