Client Evrim Kuran
Skills Psychological Capital At Work
This program focuses on the components of psychological capital which are more vital at tough times than ever with their impact on the DNA of the organizations.
- The most important capital of the 21st century
- The components of psychological capital: HERO – Hope, Efficacy, Resilience, and Optimism
- The codes of organizational behavior
- Motivation, conflict, leadership and change at organizations
- Hope and optimism in the age of ambiguity; resilience and efficacy at tough times
- Fall seven times, stand up eight, but how?
- Organizational tools to strengthen psychological capital