Companies are fiercely competing for millennial mindshare and it’s only the
beginning. Young generation consumers have a lot of influence over older
generations and are trendsetters across all industries. It goes without saying that any
of the traditional methods of communication have proven ineffective at capturing
millennials’ attention. This keynote focuses on insights on how to connect with this
generation in the most authentic way.
• 21st century: Time to compete with consumers
• Generational system as a foresight tool to understand consumer behaviour
• Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y: How do they differ from each other as consumers?
• Millennials’ Beliefs, Choices, Priorities
• Marriage of consumer brand and employer brand
• Strategy Shift: From quantity to quality – From content to context – from function
• Are we ready for Gen Z?
The keynote can be planned as between 30 minutes and 3 hours. Contact us for details and reservations.