GENERATIONAL MIX AT WORK
We are facing a new future in terms of demographics at work: we will soon have
multiple generations in the workplace and multi-generational environment is a new
diversity challenge for HR organizations everywhere. This keynote will help
professionals at all levels to gain insight regarding different generations at work in
terms of types of workforce behaviors, what motivates employee engagement, and
the tools and practices they need to interact.
• Good old days: What has changed at 21st century?
• Generations at work: BB + X + Y
• Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y: How do they differ from each other at work?
• Are we ready for Gen Z?
• Intersection of Gen Z and Silent Generation according to Generations Theory
• Roles and goals: What do we expect from each other? How we can transfer this diversity into inclusion?
The keynote can be planned as between 30 minutes and 3 hours. Contact us for details and reservations.